Part-Time – Salary: $40,000 – $60,000 for 20 hrs/wk – Location: Anywhere in New Zealand.
The 2020 Trust delivers digital access and skills development to people throughout New Zealand through a network of contracted coordinators and partner organisations. Computers in Homes (CiH) has been operated as a successful programme for 15 years, giving more than 15,000 families digital connection, skills and confidence.
The 2020 Trust wants to evolve the CiH programme to deliver learning pathways of internet access and basic digital skills that achieve the results expected by different groups within the local communities that we work with.
The Product Manager has the following prime accountabilities:
- Ensuring that the CiH design is current, relevant and responsive to technology changes and funder expectations
- Defining and achieving quality standards for product delivery
- Developing and maintaining material that supports delivery of CiH by 2020 Trust team members and delivery partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers of CiH components
- National promotion and brand management of CiH including management of the website
- Working with other 2020 Trust product managers to develop learning pathways for people who wish to enhance their digital access and skills
- Performance reporting of product achievement against contracted targets
The position is for an average of 20 hours per week and includes some travel within New Zealand, with occasional overnight stays.
Skills and experience
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Able to explain ideas and processes to others including the use of documentation and process charts
• Use of Business Process Design to develop end to end processes for product delivery
• Able to build good relationships with funders and suppliers
• Able to develop and maintain expert product knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
• Conceptual thinking to create and communicate product design and roadmap, with related marketing and development activities
• Experience in delivery of Computers in Homes programme as a coordinator or with an equivalent digital literacy programme .
• Experience in working through schools in low income communities
• Knowledge of the requirements of refugee families
• Understanding of Te Tiriti O Waitangi
• Development and maintenance of website content and social media
• Experience in channel marketing
• Commercial acumen
For further information or a copy of the full job description email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply please send a brief letter to email@example.com explaining why you think you would be good at this job, together with a resume summarising your skills and work experience.